Good night and good luck.
I’d like to thank the editors for [their questionable judgement in] allowing me to post this week. I loved having an excuse to write original posts on issues which I consider under-discussed or misinformed (see: economics and foreign policy), as well as a venue for my favourite sophomoric memes. I’m sorry if anyone died of boredom over the dense posts; I’m an Econ major—we’re just wired weird.
If you’re one of the 7 people who appreciate my tongue-in-cheek, antipartisan posts, you should follow me! If not, you probably shouldn’t. Primary benefits: knowing what’s going on
Primary drawbacks: knowing what’s going on, periodic pictures of my gimpy dog
This has been a relatively earnest post.
15 Notes/ Hide
- neatlypumpair likes this
- thefreelioness likes this
- sinnum likes this
- blu3rsx reblogged this from election
- blu3rsx likes this
- sillyoldeschmucks likes this
- cynicalidealist likes this
- goldengirlsgoneewild likes this
- survivorofsociety likes this
- flufflogic likes this
- kinzarashdi likes this
- trebnfm reblogged this from election
- thewinterbird likes this
- people-should-all-be-onions likes this
- thenoobyorker said: You’re not wired at all in that context…
- election posted this